Carriage Realty offers a multitude of services that make your transaction smooth and hassle free. Our Realtors handle all of details for you, including staging your home for sale, extensive marketing, keeping you up to date with the process of your sale, and coordinating with other agents, title companies, inspection companies, appraisers, and lenders. Carriage Realty will also help you with the following:
• Assist you in determining the actual market value of your home.
• Work aggressively to market your home to prospective buyers and other agents.
• Provide your home with superior internet exposure.
• Keep you informed, and provide assistance throughout the process
Before you choose a Realtor, think about this…
• Ask for the Realtor's credentials and how they affect you as a seller.
• How many homes has the agent sold in your area? Carriage Realty specializes in Washington County and the surrounding areas. Many of our agents are licensed in MN and WI. Make sure that your agent knows your selling area.
• Is the compensation rate negotiable? Real estate fees are always negotiable. Carriage Realty does not charge as much as the big national chains but is also not a discount Broker. We provide full real estate service at a reasonable fee.
• Is the Realtor willing to put their sales strategy in writing? The agent should not only have a sales strategy but implement and stand behind it.
• Are there any other fees that I will be charged by your company? There are many fees associated with selling your home. However, many real estate companies will reduce their compensation rate only to charge you a huge additional administrative or broker fee.
• Research the agents status with the Dept of Commerce Check to see if your Realtor has had any or enforcement actions or violations against their license.
• Get The Home Buyer's & Seller’s Handbook from the office of MN Attorney General (FREE)